Customer Service Associate
Calling all Customer Service Champions!
If you thrive in a fast paced environment, are hungry for growth and development opportunities, seek continuous learning and are open to learning from mistakes, then we want to talk to you!
C2Dx is a medical device company based in Kalamazoo, Michigan, that invests in and refines the delivery of valuable, niche products to propel their growth and accessibility worldwide.
Founded in early 2019 by industry experts, C2Dx is committed to providing leading medical products and superior customer service while continually evolving to ensure that healthcare providers have the devices and technology they need.
About the Opportunity
The customer service associate is key to the success of our organization. Key job duties include:
- Receive customer telephone calls and act as a key contact regarding a variety of often complicated customer requests, including but not limited to pricing, scheduling, information updates, shipping, and troubleshooting
- Email correspondence with customers and team members
- Process orders and determine status of existing orders, including shipment tracking
- Collect and process information from customers and sales reps regarding dissatisfaction with or questions on products or services in order to reach resolutions
- Coordinate with other C2Dx members to provide detailed product and other information to customers
- Research problems for customers and others, including technical, procedural, or operational information
- Provide correspondence concerning a variety of information to customers and others
- Accounts receivable activity to include collection calls, emails, and cross train on processing payment
- Support other functions of the business including, but not limited to accounting, warehousing, sales, etc.
- Excited about working in a small fast-paced team environment and enjoy a position where you are on the phone interacting with customers and team members most of the day
- Ability to see the big picture and interact in an environment where communication is needed both up and down stream
- Adaptive and open to constructive feedback with attention to detail
- Interest in continuous improvement and learning opportunities, especially in the medical device industry
- Data entry efficiency and accuracy with the ability to learn new software
Please submit your resume to email@example.com