Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is a full-time, office-based position. In this role, you will be a critical member supporting customer needs and contributing to the expansion and sales growth strategy for the company. You will be expected to work alongside cross-functional teams to support C2Dx products, services, and the quality system.
C2Dx is a medical device company based in Kalamazoo, Michigan, that invests in and refines the delivery of valuable, niche products to propel their growth and accessibility worldwide. Founded in early 2019 by industry experts, C2Dx is committed to providing leading medical products and superior customer service, while continually evolving to ensure that healthcare providers have the devices and technology they need.
- Receive customer telephone calls and communicate via email, acting as a key contact regarding a variety of often complicated customer requests, including but not limited to: pricing, information updates, shipping, and troubleshooting
- Process orders accurately and determine the status of existing orders, including shipment tracking
- Collect and process information from customers and sales reps regarding dissatisfaction with or questions about products or services in order to reach resolutions
- Coordinate with other C2Dx members to provide detailed product and other information to customers
- Research problems for customers and others, including technical, procedural, or operational information
- Provide correspondence concerning a variety of information to customers and others
- Support other functions of the business including, but not limited to, accounting, warehousing, sales, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of our quality system, company policies, and procedures
- Continually provide and contribute towards company and process improvements
Qualifications and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or High School Diploma with prior experience in similar roles
- Prior experience in a regulated environment desired
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and provide proper documentation within 3 days of employment
- Must successfully pass a background screening and drug screening
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- This is an hourly position that will require occasional evening work and correspondence with customers, distributors, and regulatory bodies outside of normal working hours
- Office workspace located in Schoolcraft, Michigan
- A candidate may need to occasionally push, pull, or lift 10 lbs
- Frequent walking, standing, or sitting for extended periods of time
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org