Director of Human Resources
The Director of Human Resources will provide strategic leadership to C2Dx’s HR operations, develop and implement its talent management process, and manage all HR policies and activities for C2Dx employees.
C2Dx is a medical device company based in Kalamazoo, Michigan, that invests in and refines the delivery of valuable, niche products to propel their growth and accessibility worldwide. Founded in early 2019 by industry experts, C2Dx is committed to providing leading medical products and superior customer service, while continually evolving to ensure that healthcare providers have the devices and technology they need.
- Develops the talent management strategy in collaboration with the executive leadership and the organization’s growth strategy.
- Implements and continuously improves the talent management process including planning, attracting, selecting, and retaining talent.
- Develops and implements an effective performance management system and career development plan for team members.
- Implements the Human Resource department’s KPI and works to achieve and exceed goals.
- Collaborates with the executive leadership on the cultural vision and ensures supporting practices are in place, including communication to team members and recruits. Ensures team members understand the mission, vision, and values and develop an emotional connection to them and the organization’s goals.
- Serve as a thought leader to bring best practices to the organization. Networks and conducts research to learn trends.
- Oversees all human resources policies and procedures, while exercising good judgment to implement best practices that fit with the C2Dx culture.
- Works with PEO firm to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations; manages disciplinary matters, dispute resolution, and employment leaves.
- Manages company-wide training, professional development program, and management training. Coach managers as needed on employment-related items.
- Selects, implements, and manages human resource-related systems while seeking efficiencies in a cost-effective manner.
- Works with management to develop payroll budgets and ensures the plan is achieved related to payroll and Human Resource departmental budgets.
- Oversees integrations with talent joined through acquisitions to ensure they adapt to our culture, receive the necessary training, and become a part of the C2Dx Team.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or 6 years equivalent work experience
- Great people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to multitask and implement new processes
- Exercises good judgment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, Talent Management Systems, and Payroll Systems
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and provide proper documentation within 3 days of employment
- Must successfully pass a background screening and drug screening, excluding THC
- Able to travel to remote office(s) and to non-local interviews as needed
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org