The field-based, full-time sales representative (based in the Atlanta, GA area) will be responsible for driving sales revenue growth for the C2Dx product portfolio. Responsibilities include territory management, which incorporates servicing customer account needs, driving new revenue opportunities, and working collaboratively with the sales and marketing team to support territory sales activities at the direction of Regional Sales Management. This is a commissioned-based sales role.
C2Dx is a medical device company based in Kalamazoo, Michigan, that invests in and refines the delivery of valuable, niche products to propel their growth and accessibility worldwide. Founded in early 2019 by industry experts, C2Dx is committed to providing leading medical products and superior customer service, while continually evolving to ensure that healthcare providers have the devices and technology they need.
- Responsible for selling into and supporting hospitals/accounts within the designated geographic territory. This role will spend most of the time in the hospital, including the Operating Room covering cases, in servicing products, educating new physicians and staff, and selling to new physicians
- Educate and engage physicians, nurses, hospital staff, and hospital administration on product technology and training
- Educate and empower support staff via one-on-one discussions, group in-servicing, exhibits and conferences
- Enabling accounts to become self-sufficient through training, support, and utilization of medical education and clinical sales support
- Develop and maintain outstanding relationships with prospects and base customers
- Leverage relationships to drive recurrent sales cycles for the company’s products
- Identify, qualify, and cultivate new sales opportunities and effectively manage leads in Salesforce
- Build strategies and selling tools to support increased selling effectiveness
- Translate clinical benefits of products to economic value to the health care provider
- Comfortable with financial-based selling tools
- Positively and credibly influence sales and service strategies with key decision-makers, which includes clinical personnel and supply chain personnel
- Frequently create and effectively present competitive, high-quality proposals including cost/benefit analysis, value proposition, and competitive advantages to help the customer meet their objectives
- No supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent education and relevant working experience
- Must have an unrelenting work ethic and a hunter mentality
- Minimum of 1 year of selling experience, either in a strong B2B, pharmaceutical, or medical device setting
- Influence clinical decision-making process through sales efforts, including presentation and discussion of clinical data
- Proactively plan and work autonomously in close collaboration and communication with teammates and Regional Manager
- Demonstrate flexibility and a high sense of urgency
- Organized with the ability to multitask, problem-solve and be available on occasion during atypical hours (evenings and weekends) to meet critical business needs.
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office (including Excel, Word, Outlook) is preferred
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume
- Apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Manage problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be based in the Atlanta, GA area
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and will need the use of a personal vehicle
- Territory travel is required on a regular, daily basis, with the occasional overnight stay
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and provide proper documentation within 3 days of employment
- Must provide an appropriate at-home workspace when not traveling
- Must successfully pass a background screening and drug screening
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Hospital setting
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- The position will be in the trauma/critical care/operating room space
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org